Join our team.
A groundbreaking product can only be built by a groundbreaking team. At fynk, we aim to build such a team. If you want to be part of our journey to make contracts fun again, please get in touch.
What life is like at fynk
Prior to starting fynk, our founders all worked in a startup focused on recruiting tech. We have seen our fair share of great companies that build a culture where people can grow together by doing what they love and loving what they do. For fynk, that means:
You are an owner
- Working with us means having much more ownership of what you do and when/where you do it. This freedom goes hand in hand with increased responsibility for our companies and customers' success. If you share this spirit, then we want you!
You get what you need
- We are a fast-moving tech startup, full of smart and likeminded people that are passionate about their work. We trust that you know how you work best. New equipment? Sure. Day off? Go for it. Work from the beach? Sure. (Screen reflection will be awful, though.)
Together > Alone
- There are brilliant solo players, but we care more deeply about teamwork. Some geniuses can be jerks, but respect and recognition come first. Personal ambition comes after honesty and integrity, office politics are a no-go.
Perks & benefits
- We know that salary matters, especially if you are great at what you do.
30 days of vacation
- Although working hours are flexible, real vacation hits different. Take it.
Work from anywhere
- You decide where you can work best. That does not have to be an office, but it can be.
Free choice of equipment
- Select your gear, we do not require a specific brand, model, OS or color.
Personal mobile contract
- Who wants to carry around two cellphones? Let us take care of it, unlimited personal use.
Public transport pass
- Subway station in front of our door. So it makes sense you have a ticket to use it.
- Great location, a beautiful rooftop terrace, drinks and snacks included.
- Let us know. We are open for awesome ideas and will gladly add them...
What we believe in
We want to challenge the status quo of how companies work. The happiness of both our customers and our team is at the core of everything we do. The growth and success of everyone involved in our journey are more important than the bottom line. These are the values that guide our decisions:
The reason fynk exists is to make contracts fun again. Ultimately, we strive to help companies gain a competitive edge by implementing a state-of-the-art contract management workflow.
Keep it simple
Nobody falls in love with a product that is hard to use. Software we build is beautiful, simple and flexible. We achieve this by understanding users rather than pretending that they will "get it anyway".
Be a perfectionist
We go the extra mile when it comes to the quality of the software we develop and the service we offer. The same level of perfection is required when working with contracts, after all.
We value authentic and honest behavior over artificial harmony. We avoid non-constructive critizism, but see honest feedback as a chance to grow. We listen to understand first.
We have a higher expectation of ourselves and of our product than anybody else. We choose when and where we can work happiest and best. We also choose when to disconnect and recharge.
Be radically transparent
No big revelations. We share early what we are going to do, both internally and externally. Transparency is how we establish trust in a world where so much of our business happens remotely.
Our hiring process
If you decide apply for a job at fynk, this is what happens:
- 01Application 👋 Submit your application using the online form. If you have any questions or want to submit a speculative application, you can also reach out to us directly via [email protected].
- 02Coffee chat ☕ You will meet the fynk founders for a tea/coffee, so you can get to know us and vice versa. We look forward to hearing your thoughts on our product and how we can design the contract tool of the future.
- 03Challenge 🎯 You will receive a small task or assignment to put your skills to the test. The nature of the challenge varies depending on the position you are applying for (e.g. for sales positions this might be preparing a short pitch).
- 04Offer 🎉 If we agree that you might be a great fit for the team, we will prepare an offer, taking into account everything you told us about yourself and your ambitions, as well as the skills that you have demonstrated.